Sunday, October 24, 2010

Catch up from the summer!!

So this summer was not all that exciting for us...we didn't do very much. But work work work...lol. Corey and Sterling went fishing a few times. Sterling LOVES fishing with Corey. He went on his very first fishing trip where he caught his very fist fish all by himself! It was too little to keep but he was soooo happy! It was one of the only fish caught that day...but well worth it because Sterling was so happy about his little fish.

We went to Thunder in the Valley this summer with some good friends of ours...the Ronald's. Sterling is best friends with their daughter Abi. She says that Sterling is her True Love...lol. and they will be married some day.

I had my 24th bithday...feel kinda old...we had a really fun night at my parents house playing games, and my wonderful Mommy made me a cake that looked like my 5th birthday cake! I loved it. Unfortuneately we didn't get any pictures of that day...

And that is about it for our boring summer!!!

We did however get away in September for a week to Grande Prairie. For a bow hunting trip for Corey. He got a doe with his bow...not really what he went for but was happy none the less. And Sterling and I got to spend some time with my sister Melissa and her kids Nathan and Grady!! They are sooo cute and Sterling missed Nate ALOT! Since they moved up there about a year ago.

Sterling started Pre-School this Fall!! He was really REALLY excited! and is doing very well. He has his first show and tell on Monday and is really excited to show his class his T-Rex...
And now we are gearing up for Halloween!! Mine and Sterling's FAVORITE time of year!!! Last year Sterling was a skunk and I was a Bee...This year we are dressing as HAIRY SPIDERS!!!! However we are kinda sad since Corey will be away from us on this great day of fun....He has moved up to Grande Prairie to start work and find us a place to live. And that is our latest news...We are trying to move up North. And are sad to be aprart from Corey  for a little while.

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! I'm sad that you guys are moving up to Grande Prairie, but at least we have blogs to keep up to date with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'll be able to keep up with you guys too. I'll put you in my reader.
    kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Mandy!I'm so excited that you joined the wonderful world of blogging! You're pics are sooo cute!! Ster is adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete